Cute Snow Villas provides a variety of property management and à la carte options. We are locally owned, operated and staffed in Steamboat Springs!
FULL-SERVICE VACATION RENTAL MANAGEMENT
- Set up photography of the property for website and print ads.
- Establish pricing and set rates using a dynamic pricing schedule.
- Create a property profile on our website, www.CuteSnowVillas.com
- Market property on top vacation rental sites, including Steamboat.com, VRBO, Google, HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor and hundreds more!
- Ongoing website management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Prepare individual binders with property specific information for inside the property
Booking & Guest Relation Services
- Answer all leads and inquiries.
- 24/7 Online reservation system.
- Preparation of rental agreements.
- Credit card and payment processing.
- Collection of deposits, rents, fees, and taxes.
- Facilitation of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Provide concierge services
- Coordination of maintenance, housekeeping, and concierge services.
- Guest departure survey and review.
- Prepare and send monthly and end of year Owner disbursement statement
- Remit applicable sales tax payments.
- Refund security deposits to Guests after departure, if applicable.
Vacation Rental Property Management Services
- Provide 24/7 service for guest and the property.
- Conduct damage inspections upon check-out.
- Arrange cleaning and preparation of upcoming arrivals.
- Maintain master availability calendar of the property.
- Arrange repairs, maintenance issues, and requests.
- Oversee property repairs and maintenance.
PROPERTY A LA CARTE SERVICES
A la carte services help non-rental homeowners who need local professional assistance in maintaining their property. Services include:
- Home repair services. Light plumbing, small electrical, major and minor maintenance items.
- Snow shoveling and snow removal
- Hottub, sauna, and landscape maintenance.
- Pest control.
- Routine checks for damage, leaks, pests, alarm alerts, and more.
- Start vehicles.
- Check and maintain heat sources.
- Prepare the home for Owner stays, including stocking the refrigerator, flowers, dusting, and other preparations.